Sunday, September 16, 2007

This from Steve & Bev Allen today:

Jane,
Re your blog this morning - we did have skim of frost on the car this morning, and are expecting more tonight. As for coming events, don't forget the Autumn on the Green festival in Danville on the 7th - one of the state's Top 10 Fall events! Lots of arts crafts, and good food. Look here for info:
http://www.autumnonthegreen.com/ . I think many of us, even on the West Shore, feel more of a connection to Danville than to Cabot - Danville is where lots of us get the mail and shop, and Cabot certainly does take dismal care of West Shore Drive!
Steve & Bev

I agree with Bev and Steve - it would be nice to have more information about what's happening in Danville. Since I'm involved with a few of Cabot's events, of course I post those, and in the past have posted events in the Danville area. However, if I don't have the information, I can't post it to the blog. Anyone is welcome to send information - so pass the word, and those of you who are involved with things in either the Danville or Walden area, send the information to me.

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...