Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This just came from Matt Randall. Matt had the lead in Cabaret at LSC back in the spring and did a super job; he and his family have a home on W. Shore Road.

Here is a message from my Theatre Director at LSC:
The incomparable Nancy Hartswick (mus'l director/pianist for LSC's recent production of Cabaret) and I have collaborated yet again this summer on a very special project that is serving as a fundraiser for the Dale Camera Breast Cancer Fund. I am coming out of "retirement" and getting on the boards again to sing in the delightful musical comedy I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change. The show is a hilarious revue about dating, marriage, and family life, with scenes and songs interspersed--the other three cast-members (including LSC student Natalie Miller) and I play over 40 different characters!
I hope you'll make the time to come out and spend a really fun couple of hours in the theatre while also supporting a very worth-while cause. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or call me (626-7247). The details of the three performances are listed below. As you'll see, two nights are local and one is in Burlington...it's my first "national tour!!!"
Thanks in advance for your support! Enjoy the show!!!
Jonathan
Thursday, July 26
8:00 p.m.
Andrew Hastie Barn
Hollow Wood Road, Peacham
Admission by donation

Friday, July 27
8:00 p.m.
St. Johnsbury School
Western Avenue, St. Johnsbury
Admission by donation

Saturday, July 28
Champlain College
Alumni Auditorium
Burlington, VT
Admission by donation

From broadwayworld.com:
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change, the longest-running Off-Broadway musical on the boards, will celebrate its 11th anniversary on Wednesday, August 1 at the Westside Theatre (407 West 43rd Street). Not since The Fantasticks has any other musical in Off-Broadway history ever reached the 11-year mark.

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...