Friday, January 12, 2007

Nahanni's Story...
Hi!! I'm an Alaskan Klee Kai!! (Miniature Husky)... My breed has only been around for a very few years... and there are not too many of us in the world... but here I am...I just arrived at Joe's Pond!!
I stayed up late just so I could come home to Vermont!! ... I'm only 10 weeks old and flew all the way from North Dakota by myself!!! Thanks to the nice folks at Northwest Airlines :)
This is my Mommy!! This was our first meeting in the car at the airport!! Love at first sight!!! Mommy held me all the way home!! I fell asleep 8 miles from home!!
The next day I just hung out... napping alot and meeting the rest of the family...
(my new brothers and sisters) These are not bags under my eyes, but part of my beautiful mask!!!
(This is not my big sister's best angle! Butt I'm cute!!)
Then I found the loveseat... and I love it!!!
We took our first walk today!! (Mommy carried me most of the way... while Daddy chuckled about me being a "sled dog"!!!) Daddy needs to make me a very tiny sled if he wants ME to pull!!
Need a step ladder to eat from this dish!!!



Be seeing ya on the pond!!!
signed... Wiebelhusky's Nahanni... (big name little girl!!)

This story comes to you from Evelyn and Ray Richer on Sandy Beach Road, Joe's Pond, VT.
Welcome to Vermont, Nahanni!

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...