I need to make another correction. I said in a recent posting that Rachel Lewis on Sandy Beach Road will be there year around. Evelyn tells me that isn't the case, it's Rachel's daughter, Anita who will be living here this winter. Apparently Rachel is in Florida. I don't have an address for Rachel, but will get in touch with Anita and update the on-line directory.
I'm going to concentrate on Thursday's dinner now that the newsletter is out, so I may not have much news for a few days. If there's anything exciting going on, I'll get it on. So everyone have a wonderful, safe Thanksgiving.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
This week turned out to be a doozie for me. I had anticipated going for a follow-up on my knee on Monday, but instead ended up in the ER at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment