Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Missed the Fourth of July Parade in Cabot? Too bad - as always, it was a fun event. I watched and took pictures from a second floor window of the Historical Society building. Great vantage point, although I'm sorry to say I missed the color guard and most of the children's parade because there were some folks still browsing the exhibits and I didn't want to appear rude . . . but as soon as they left, I started taking pictures. I took one of just about every entry as it passed.

I was surprised when I left early in the afternoon at the number of people in town. Such a great day weatherwise, I guess everyone turned out for the fun and the food. Here are more of my pictures. Click on them to enlarge.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...