Because we have no meetings this year, JP board members and ice out
committee members (and selected others!) will be distributing ice out
tickets door to door to JPA members before the end of the summer. We’re
hoping each member can be responsible for buying or selling 10 tickets.
Meanwhile, anyone who wants some can call any of us.
Thanks.
Diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment