Tuesday, July 21, 2020
There has been a bad accident on Route 15 and traffic is being rerouted down Brickett's Crossing Road and West Shore Road. We do not have details, but will try to find out more and keep you posted. In the meantime, please be aware of the increase in traffic and keep children and pets (and yourself) safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment