Thursday, July 09, 2020

Message from JPA Secretary

Dear JPA Members,
     I am writing this as a friendly reminder to pay your 2020 JPA dues.  In normal times our members are reminded to pay when they attend the Memorial Day JPA meeting and/or the Annual Meeting.  Since these are not normal times, I am reaching out to all members through Jane's blog.  About 50% of the members have paid and I thank you very much.  Dues can be paid on-line through the Joes Pond website (pay on line) or by check mailed to PO Box 111, West Danville, Vt 05873.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at jbstewart802@gmail.com or 802-349-3867.

Thanks to all,

Jamie Stewart
Secretary

No comments:

April Showers

Our April Showers are darned cold this morning. My outside temperature reading is 37.5F and there is a bit of wind out of the NW. It isn'...