For those of you who do not get the news from the Caledonian Record, or who may have missed this in yesterday's (October 17, 2009) newspaper, Dr. Joe Hebert was given a "Service to Medicine and Community Award" at a ceremony at UVM Medical School recently. The notice appeared in yesterday's Caledonian Record.
Joe is president of the Joe's Pond Association. He and his wife, Pam have worked tirelessly over the years for the Association and their community. We are very proud of both of them. Congratulations, Joe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment