Monday, August 12, 2019
Last Race of the Season!
The final Sunfish Sailboat race is scheduled this Sunday, August 18 at
1pm. There will be an award party hosted by Mark and Rosie Smith
following the race. Trophies will be presented to the winner of the
Single Division and the Double Division. If you have not registered to
race, please contact Susan Bouchard at 802-563-2716 or chatotbouchard@comcast.net to register.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment