Sunday, June 16, 2019

I just received this message from George Baxter on North Shore Road:
Jane:
 Last Summer Peace and I loaned our two kayaks, one yellow one green,
and thought no more of it. The green one came back, BUT this one in
the picture I am sending you was substituted for the yellow one. Would
it be possible to put this picture on the blog. Maybe the "owner" will
recognize it. And maybe that person might have our yellow kayak. 

George.

This is certainly a colorful kayak, and I'm sure someone is missing it. Hopefully this will get things straightened out and everyone will happily have their own favorite kayak back where it belongs. Contact George at 802-684-1083 if you know about this mix-up and can help.

No comments:

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she'...