Typically, the mushy ice will be gone from all of the big pond within about three days - we should have sparkling blue water by the weekend! Hooray!!
Thursday, April 25, 2019
Flag is Down, Contest Over!
Typically, the mushy ice will be gone from all of the big pond within about three days - we should have sparkling blue water by the weekend! Hooray!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment