Henretta Splain sent this with the following message this morning:
"Just to let you know I woke up to blue water, sorta, this morning!"
We're all as happy as Henretta and Kermit. It was a gray sort of day - even the picture Karen Morris sent of the loons in front of her house looked like it was taken in black and white. Blah day.
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...

No comments:
Post a Comment