Betty Chamberlin who many of you know, I'm sure, from her many years in Danville at her video store, the Creamery Restaurant and most recently, the Danville Inn, passed away on Sunday.
From the Pearson Funeral Home in Lyndonville Vermont site:
Betty was born on May 31, 1932 and passed away on Sunday, February 24,
2019.
Betty was a resident of Danville, Vermont at the time of passing.
She graduated from Danville High School in 1950.
Funeral services will be held at 2PM on Friday, March 1, 2019, at
Danville Congregational Church on Hill Street in Danville, Vt. There
will be no calling hours. Memories can be shared with the family online
at www.saylesfh.com Funeral Service at the Danville Congregational
Church at 2:00 PM on March 1, 2019.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Danville Congregational
Church, 87 Hill St, Danville, VT 05828, or the Open Door, 29 Hill St,
Danville, VT 05828.
Betty was honored a while back by WCAX and here is a clip of that segment. She will certainly be missed by very many friends - she was a kind, sweet lady with a quick smile and lots of good humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment