Friday, January 25, 2019
Margaret Richey Memorial
Margaret Elizabeth (Milne) Richey BERLIN — A memorial service for
Margaret Richey will be held on Saturday, Jan. 26, 2019, at 11 a.m. in
the First Universalist Church in Barre. She passed away peacefully Jan.
5, 2019, surrounded by her family, after a brief illness. She was 90
years old. The Hooker and Whitcomb Funeral Home, 7 Academy St., Barre,
is in charge of the arrangements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment