Sunday, November 25, 2018
Just to keep you all informed - that blue Prius visited a home on Old Homestead Road a few days ago. They didn't cause any problem, but went to the door and then took off when told the husband was at home. We don't have any idea what these two are up to, but it's obvious they are not legitimate. Please be careful, keep your doors locked, and don't open the door for anyone you don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment