Friday, September 28, 2018

What a beautiful day this has been! Love these cooler fall days!
     I received this very nice sunset picture from Suzi Swanson today - she said Chip took this picture a few nights ago of the sunset from their window. It's a beautiful shot - like Suzi said, there's no place quite like Joe's Pond! Thank you for sharing this lovely reminder of why we love living here, Suzi.
     We have sad news today. I just learned that Richard Gagne's sister, Claire Gagne Wheeler, 76, passed away a week ago today. Our deepest sympathy is extended to Richard and his family. Condolences may be sent to Richard at P. O. Box 164, West Danville, VT 05873.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...