We just received the sad news that Shelly Walker's mom, Audrey Walker, passed away this afternoon at Woodridge Rehabilitation and Nursing Home in Berlin. Calling hours will be Tuesday, but I don't have any other details at the moment. As soon as I hear from Shelly again, I will post details.
Friends may call Shelly at home later today at 802-563-2357, and Shelly's dad, Don, can be reached at his home, 802-223-2484.
Friday, August 10, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
This week turned out to be a doozie for me. I had anticipated going for a follow-up on my knee on Monday, but instead ended up in the ER at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment