Can anyone tell me if Kelly Gamble is still picking up trash around the pond?
Well, that was quick. I looked back in some newsletters and found Kelly's number, called, and indeed he is still in business and picked up at Joe's Pond this weekend. His number is 563-3159, if you need to reach him. I'll get back to the resident here who was unable to reach him and let her know the correct number.
Monday, July 09, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment