Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I just got a reminder that we writers should never presume that something is what we expect from past experience, and before making assumptions, we should check for the facts. Case in point - when someone reported a waterskier one Friday a couple of weeks ago, when it seemed way too cold for anyone to be out there even in a boat, let alone on skis, I assumed it was likely some macho guy. This morning I got this message:
 Just got a good laugh!  The “macho waterskier you spoke of was me!  The “macho man” (Jamie) was driving me wearing a heavy down parka!!  Haha!!!

Pamela Hamilton 

Go Pam!! I say, chalk one up for Joe's Pond women!!
     And by the way, for those of you who don't know Pam, she is a pretty little blonde mother of two grown sons, who grew up at Joe's Pond and really never left. She is a year around resident on Edgewood Avenue.
 
 

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...