Fred sent me a link to an interesting article written in 2015 about a Baltimore oriole very much like Clem.
Our temperature remains at 34 degrees, but the snow showers have turned to rain showers. That could make driving a bit hazardous as the road surfaces may be icing over. I have the scanner on, but haven't heard of any problems.
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
This week turned out to be a doozie for me. I had anticipated going for a follow-up on my knee on Monday, but instead ended up in the ER at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment