Just before supper I wrote that we might expect six inches or so of snow from this big nor'easter coming at us Tuesday; however, I must correct that. The forecast tonight said 12-18 inches, so we could be getting as much as southern New England. It's too soon to put the snow shovels away, for sure.
In the meantime, it's interesting what's going on in other parts of the country where Joe's Ponders are. I had a note this evening from Barbara Pollack in Tucson, Arizona:
Hi Jane,
While you freeze, we bake. It's been in the high 80s/low 90s here the past few days, and will be for the rest of this week. That's 17-20
degrees "above normal". Is there really any normal anymore?
It does make one wonder what "normal" is these days.
Sunday, March 12, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment