I have a message from Helen Morrison, who volunteers at the Kingdom Animal Shelter. They are getting ready for their big spring yard sale, and Helen told me if anyone has an item or items to donate, give her a call and she'll arrange pickup. Her number is 563-2488. This sale helps provide for the rescue animals housed at the shelter, and we all know how important it is for these animals to be well cared for, healthy and comfortable until they can be adopted. It all costs money, and you can help by donating something for the sale.Saturday, March 25, 2017
Finally, it's beginning to at least feel a little more like spring. We have 36 degrees outside right now! The sun peeked through the clouds for just a few minutes, and may make a return run before it goes down for the evening; it's enough to make birds sing and start the frost seeping out of this old Vermonter's bones. I don't mind a chilly night, but I really hope we're through with zero and below temperatures. I'd like to see some water running and even muddy roads would be welcome right now. Well, perhaps that's a little extreme - muddy roads are never really welcome, but some gradual melting is very nice.
I have a message from Helen Morrison, who volunteers at the Kingdom Animal Shelter. They are getting ready for their big spring yard sale, and Helen told me if anyone has an item or items to donate, give her a call and she'll arrange pickup. Her number is 563-2488. This sale helps provide for the rescue animals housed at the shelter, and we all know how important it is for these animals to be well cared for, healthy and comfortable until they can be adopted. It all costs money, and you can help by donating something for the sale.
I have a message from Helen Morrison, who volunteers at the Kingdom Animal Shelter. They are getting ready for their big spring yard sale, and Helen told me if anyone has an item or items to donate, give her a call and she'll arrange pickup. Her number is 563-2488. This sale helps provide for the rescue animals housed at the shelter, and we all know how important it is for these animals to be well cared for, healthy and comfortable until they can be adopted. It all costs money, and you can help by donating something for the sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment