We have had a warmish day, but not a lot of sunshine. There was a strong south wind that made it seem a lot colder than the 50 degrees that showed up on the thermometer. We had a little rain, too, but that didn't amount to much. Warmer tomorrow with a few showers and possibly a thunder storm. Typical April Fool's weather, I guess - but the real April Fool's will be on Saturday when we return to winter.
Thursday, March 31, 2016
We're in the home stretch now! Only one day left to get your tickets in - or buy and pay on line until midnight tomorrow, April 1st. I can say that pretty confidently because tonight's pictures sent by Diane Rossi don't look that much different than this morning's - or last night's, for that matter. I'm guessing we won't have to call the contest early after all. With the weekend turning to sudden winter, it may take a few extra days for the block to sink and stop the clock. We'll see what happen
s.

We have had a warmish day, but not a lot of sunshine. There was a strong south wind that made it seem a lot colder than the 50 degrees that showed up on the thermometer. We had a little rain, too, but that didn't amount to much. Warmer tomorrow with a few showers and possibly a thunder storm. Typical April Fool's weather, I guess - but the real April Fool's will be on Saturday when we return to winter.
We have had a warmish day, but not a lot of sunshine. There was a strong south wind that made it seem a lot colder than the 50 degrees that showed up on the thermometer. We had a little rain, too, but that didn't amount to much. Warmer tomorrow with a few showers and possibly a thunder storm. Typical April Fool's weather, I guess - but the real April Fool's will be on Saturday when we return to winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment