Here's something some of you may be interested in knowing about:
Sarah's Country Diner in Cabot has got you covered! we are now offering frozen, home cooked meals.
Two sizes 7x7 - feeds 1-3 people only $10.00
9x9 - feeds 4-6 people only $15.00
Available right now-
Shepherds Pie
Macaroni and Cheese
Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice
Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Shells
Call or stop in to get your easy, ready, made dinner!
802.563.2422 7am -3pm Monday through Saturday
Friday, January 22, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
This week turned out to be a doozie for me. I had anticipated going for a follow-up on my knee on Monday, but instead ended up in the ER at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment