Mark Your Calendars!
BBQ Chicken, Salads, Rolls, Deserts, Drinks
ALL YOU CAN EAT!
Adults $10.00 Children $5.00
Cabot United Church of Cabot
Questions? Call 563-2715
Take out Available
July 23rd from 5-7 PM
Sunday, July 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment