Saturday, June 06, 2015

Here's a real treat for bluegrass music fans:  Bramblewood will be at the Cabot Library on July 21st.  Mark it on your calendar.  To hear samples of their music, click HERE and you'll find some sample tracks on the right of the page.  

It should be a fun event.  Take the family and enjoy.


We've had some much-needed rain over the past few days, and things are beautiful and lush now the sun is back with us.  Someone told me the black flies were gone - but I found out yesterday afternoon that isn't so.  At least, there are still plenty of them around our house.  They found me right away, and I had to give up any idea of working in the gardens or any other job that required being still.  I got a little mowing done, but even that wasn't without some moments with those little pests hitching a ride in my hair or on any exposed skin.   Today should be better with the wind very brisk - keeps them off balance.

So now I'm going out to climb Jamie and Marie's driveway, so I'll put my theory to the test and hope it's too windy for black fly flight.

No comments:

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she'...