Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Here's something to get your heart pumping - especially if you are a skier ----- or the mother of the skier. This is a video middle son, Bob, took a couple weekends ago while skiing at Burke Mountain. He has one of those cute little cameras attached to his helmet, like Tim Hebert used for his snowmobile video a week or so ago. Be sure you have your speakers on so you won't miss the sound of the skis and Bob's vocals. Take a look. Click here. He's about finished with skiing until Joe's Pond opens up. You'll find this video posted on home page, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment