Sunday, November 30, 2014
Late yesterday afternoon Pam Hebert messaged that they were unable to see the loon. I think she said they looked at about 5 o'clock and weren't able to locate it. We can only hope it somehow got airborne and has left. I may hear from someone else who knows more - but for now, let's think positively.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment