Today is rainy, but it's very light so far. The prediction is for some heavy rain perhaps later in the day. We need the rain, but we aren't looking forward to the colder weather that is going to follow it this weekend - in fact, there is a chance we'll be seeing snow showers by Sunday. I guess it's time, but we're completely spoiled by this stretch of abnormally warm weather. We're ready for it, though.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Today is rainy, but it's very light so far. The prediction is for some heavy rain perhaps later in the day. We need the rain, but we aren't looking forward to the colder weather that is going to follow it this weekend - in fact, there is a chance we'll be seeing snow showers by Sunday. I guess it's time, but we're completely spoiled by this stretch of abnormally warm weather. We're ready for it, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment