I'll remind everyone again, but we'd love you to make a pie for us and enter it in the competition. Or better yet, make two pies and forget about the $5 contest entry fee. You will find a little more information on the website. www.cabothistory.com if you click on "Apple Pie Festival" in the menu there.
We have already received some very nice donations for the Silent Auction (a really nice hand-knitted poncho and some of Velma White's elegant quilted items), and more coming in nearly every day. We can always use more, and if you have a business, it's a great way to get your products seen. We've had crafters asking for a spot to show their products, so there will be lots to see. Bring your Christmas shopping list - you won't find a better chance to load up on one-of-a-kind gifts. And of course there's the food, entertainment and fun going on all day. Proceeds go to the Historical Society to help us continue to collect and preserve Cabot's history. Come by the Silent Auction and say "Hi"!
Wednesday, October 01, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...

No comments:
Post a Comment