Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong on the slide show of the Apple Pie Festival, 2014.  I think it's ok now, so take a look. 

I have been busy getting last-minute things off my desk and there some interesting bits to share.  First, many of you knew that Ray and Evelyn Richer were preparing to sell their house at the end of Sandy Beach Road, and yesterday they sent us a link to their ad.  Click HERE to see it.

While on that site, I found another very interesting item for sale - the old Maynard farm on Cabot Plain.  So many people have been interested in that place in years past, but now it's pretty much falling down, its owner is putting it on the market.  The land is nice, though - truly a "plain" with a couple of lovely level fields.  It has a brook along the west side of the property and gets lots of sun.  Nice spot, in spite of the disrepair of the buildings.

I also discovered yesterday that the Bacon home on Route 2W has been sold.  I don't have the transfer information yet, but will share that as soon as I have it.

Garey Larrabee had his operation on Friday, all is well, and he might even be coming home soon.  There may be more operations needed later, but it's good news that he's improving.

It's rainy and foggy today, but I'm still going to do my noontime walk.  It's still only about 45 degrees, but there doesn't seem to be much wind, and that makes it more comfortable.

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...