Monday, July 07, 2014
If you didn't get to the Joe's Pond Association meeting Saturday, the minutes are posted on the website - go to JPA Assn, Minutes. As you can see, there was a good attendance and lots of socializing before and after the meeting. The new directories and 2015 Ice-Out Contest tickets were available; the Ice-Out tickets are now at Hastings Store for those of you who weren't at the meeting to pick up. Members who did not pick up their new Directory should either call (563-2381) or e-mail me (janebrown@fairpoint.net) so we can get one to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment