Friday, July 11, 2014
Don't forget the All-You-Can-Eat-Ribs Dinner at the Joe's Pond Pavilion tomorrow night (Saturday, July 12). $16 per ticket, and BYOB. Cocktails at 5, Dinner at 6. As of right now there are still a few tickets left, but they won't last long, so give Wendy a call at 684-2247 to reserve yours. You don't have to be a member to attend. The weather is going to be fine and it will be a perfect time to meet old friends and make new ones. So give Wendy a call and we'll see you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...

No comments:
Post a Comment