Thursday, June 12, 2014
Loon Families at Joe's Pond
I heard from Evelyn Richer and there are two nests again this year, and Evelyn believes there are two eggs in each of them. She is certain about the one near them in the channel, but hasn't a positive number for pair in the lower ponds. She said the eggs should be hatching "any day now," and promised she would let me know when that happens. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment