Monday, March 17, 2014

My apologies - OF COURSE I meant Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  I was rushing because I had forgotten to do a new header for this page to celebrate the day.  Lots of stuff going on right now, but it's really nice to know there are a few readers out there at least, and you are paying attention.  Thanks for letting me know about my goof.

I've been busy getting interviews about our Ice-Out Contest set up with KIX-FM and WSTJ radio on Wednesday.  Diane and Henretta will go with me - we will be talking with Don Mullallay on WSTJ-1340 at 8:30 and with Val Davis on KIX-105.5 at 8:40.  Both studios are on Concord Avenue in St. Johnsbury, so it's just a matter of dashing down the hall to get from one to the other.  Fred will be recording the interviews here so we can put them on the website.  You can also listen live by clicking on the above links.

Beautiful day today, but still cold.  I heard we've set some record low temperatures lately.  I keep wondering what this will do to our Ice-Out Contest.  The latest the clock has ever stopped was on May 6th in 1992.  At this rate, we may have a new date to brag about!

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...