Sunday, February 02, 2014

We just learned of the death of Tucky Sancibrian, of Longs, South Carolina and formerly of Barre, Vermont.  I never met Tucky in person, but we have corresponded via e-mail for several years, so I felt I truly knew both Tucky and Frank.  Tucky was very helpful on several occasions when I was looking for information about people who had lived in Cabot years ago, and frequently sent me copies of clippings or bits of information about Cabot people she had found in the archives of some newspaper or genealogy site.  I will miss my friend.  She was kind and generous and full of good humor and grace, and I looked forward to meeting her in person one day when she and Frank ventured north to visit family and friends.  My heart goes out to Frank and his family.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...