Saturday, September 14, 2013

I received the following message from Dee Palmer:
Jane:
Kay Walsh passed away last week in NY.  She and her husband Ed have been long time summer residents on Clubhouse Circle.  She and Ed had every intention of returning this summer but Kay became very sick and was in and out of the hospital.  She died peacefully with Ed and their daughter Sabina by her side.  We were happy to be their neighbors on the pond for 13 years.  Kay loved it here and Ed and Sabina plan to return next summer.

I thought other folks on the pond would want to know about Kay. She was delightful and a wonderful friend to many in Danville.  It just hasn't been the same this summer without her being here.

Best,
Dee Palmer


I am truly sorry to learn of Kay's passing.  I didn't know her well, but met her a few times and she was a lovely, charming lady.  We will certainly miss her very much.  I was not able to find anything on line about her death, but I'll keep looking.  Condolences may be sent to the family at:  1737 Albany Ave., Brooklyn NY 11210.  

As Dee mentioned, Kay and Ed have been summer residents, on Clubhouse Circle, for a long time. Our thoughts are with Ed and their daughter, Sabina at this very sad time. 

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...