We have just heard from Daphne Tanouye, Jeff Downs' daughter, that they need to find a home for Jeff's long-time companion, "Gracie." As many of you know, Jeff passed away a few days ago, and Gracie had been his constant companion for the past 12 years. Gracie is a sweet dog - we know her from when they lived on W. Shore Road - and would make someone a wonderful companion. She's a mature dog and probably would appreciate going to a family without children or other pets - but if you can give her a good home, please get in touch with Daphne at 301-806-7810 or e-mail her at daphnetanouye@gmail.com. Daphne has to leave tomorrow, so it's important to find a home for Gracie right away. Please help if you possibly can.
There was a very nice comment left on Saturday's post - a nice tribute to Jeff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment