Friday, September 13, 2013

Books and/or Artwork Needed

Hi Folks,
The Cabot Public Library is sponsoring a booth at the Oct. 19 Cabot Apple Pie Festival to sell books and artwork.  That is wonderful of them and of Kathleen Higbee to organize it for us.  She usually does very well with her book/art sales.
We are in need of books in good condition (no textbooks, please) and of artwork (original or prints) that are, at least, matted.  It would be wonderful if they are framed as well.
So, if you have books and artwork you could donate, email me or give me a call, and I will be happy to pick them up.  This is to benefit the Kingdom Animal Shelter in St. Johnsbury.
Thank you so much.
Helen
Phone:  802-563-2488

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...