Saturday, June 22, 2013

I received this photo and message from Karen Gruggel this week:

First saw Moose on big lake side. Went in to get IPad, and this is best I could do as he headed down the lane!

Boy, the surprises up here continue to amaze me!

Karen

This was taken on Narrows Drive and Karen sent it to me on Thursday.  Sorry I didn't get it on sooner, but the picture got misplaced in my  picture file and I just now found it as I was rearranging.  This guy was probably looking for some relief from deer flies and heat, and likely took a swim before he left the area.  Here is some information on Vermont moose put out by the 
Vermont Fish & Wildlife folks.  They are fun to see, but it's good to remember they are wild animals, so don't get too close.  Thanks to Karen for sending the photo.


No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...