I just heard that there were three airplanes that landed on the middle pond Sunday. We were here, but inside, and didn't hear or see anything. Does anyone know who they were - and did you perhaps get pictures? One plane landing would be news, but THREE? If anyone has details, let me know, please.
Here's a short movie of Johnny Doyon taking down our big old maple tree yesterday:
There is an account in the Barre Times Argus of the accident yesterday afternoon on Route 2 by Molly's Pond. Click here.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment