Beyond the Witch Hunt:Opposing Injustice
You are cordially invited tothe American Studiespresentation of learning
Thursday, December 13, 6 PMin the Cabot School Library
Come listen as ninth and tenth grade students participate in panel discussions about the effects of ‘witch hunts’ on individuals and groupsand consider how we can empower each other to act against injustice.
~ PLEASE NOTE THE NEW DATE ~
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment