Thursday, November 01, 2012

Here we are in November!  The time just whips by.  We have another gloomy day today and had another third of an inch of rain or so yesterday - not enough to bother anyone, I guess.  It's about 40 degrees this morning, and that's more "normal" for this time of year, if anyone knows what normal is anymore.  Seems like records are being broken every which way with the weather lately.

This seems to be a quiet news day here at the pond.  I may have some news or announcements come in later - not everyone is perking this early, and normally neither am I, but I got a pretty early start, walked while Fred ran, and am ready to get back to my latest historical society project, scanning a huge album of photographs and clippings loaned to me a few weeks ago.  It has pictures of Read, Paige, Morse, Adams and Goodrich families, among others - all Cabot folks.  I'm well into it and hope to finish soon.  So it's off to breakfast and then back to work.

No comments:

Spring Mix!

I started this a couple days ago but got kind of busy and never got back to it. I had posted about the Route 2 construction, but that notice...