Friday, October 26, 2012

The conversation regarding ATVs on Cabot's roads is becoming heated.  There are several postings on the Cabot version of Front Porch Forum you perhaps will want to read if you live in Cabot and will be voting on November 6th.  It costs nothing to join Front Porch Forum, and I think you'll find it a useful tool.  

In preparation for our own live web cam debut, we've been looking at other live camera sites.  Fred posted one from Alaska today.  You can reach it on home page under "Comments." Click on "Alaska Bears, etc."- or click here.  There was not much to see except a little snow falling and birds flying tonight when I just checked it, but hopefully tomorrow we can see some bears feeding on salmon.  I watched one of people in Times Square this afternoon.  Amazing.  I know most cities have numerous cameras these days, but I had to wonder how people feel knowing there's a camera watching their every move.  Ours will be a little different - not much going on at the pond right now, but when "Sandy" gets here, perhaps it'll be a little more interesting.  I think we'll have it ready for you by then.

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...