Tuesday, February 7th 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Cookie Decorating Workshop
with Beth Hoffman |
|
|
Would you like to learn how to take ordinary sugar cookies and turn them into edible works of art?
Come learn some simple techniques and secrets to making
We will be decorating a variety of holiday cookies to span the entire year. Come spend some time with friends in a non-judgmental environment and go home with beautiful cookies that you created!
It will be lots of FUN! Workshop led by community member Beth Hoffman.
Space is limited, so please sign up early! AT THE LIBRARY, WILLEY MEMORIAL HALL, CABOT. Beth Hoffman is with Faith in Action. 563-3322 | |
Friday, February 03, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...


No comments:
Post a Comment