*****
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Crafter and Vendor table space is still available for Cabot Maple Fest March 17, 9-3 in Cabot School Gym. Maple Fest is posted on websites for Yankee Magazine, VT Life and VT Vacation, VAST, WCAX/Vermontopia and others, and will be featured on the front page banner of the Washington World and an ad in the Hardwick Gazette that week. For registration form, go to www.CabotChronicle.org and click on the link on the left side of the page, "Maple Fest Vendor Form 2012". For questions call 802-595-7710. It's going to be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
This week turned out to be a doozie for me. I had anticipated going for a follow-up on my knee on Monday, but instead ended up in the ER at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment