Thursday, December 08, 2011










We got socked with a fair amount of heavy snow last night - I measured 5.5 inches. We had light rain most of the day yesterday, and it turned to snow around 10 p.m. Fred has been out with the snow blower and I've done my CoCoRaHS measurements, so we can continue our day inside where it's warm. The sun is bright this morning, but there is a gusty northwest wind that makes it seem colder than it really is.

I recently received word that Paul Heiden, son of Judith Heiden who has a cottage on Birch Bound Road, passed away at age 42. Paul lived in Southwick, MA, and loved being at Joe's Pond with his family. I'm sure friends who knew him here will miss him. Our deepest sympathy to all his family. Click here to see the obituary:
Paul Heiden

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...