Friday, December 16, 2011

This photo came from Jack LaGue tonight. I'm sure Sue (or Jack) sent it to me some time ago, but apparently I didn't post it as when I went looking for it on the blog, it didn't seem to be there. Sorry, Jack and Sue - I really thought I'd posted it to share with those poor souls who are no doubt missing Joe's Pond sunrises as they sip their morning coffee and prepare for another day in the warmth of southern climes.
Here's what Jack wrote tonight:

Below is a lovely sunrise that greeted us one morning a couple weeks ago at Joe's Pond (not the greatest of pictures, but it was a great sunrise)

Jack said the picture was taken a couple weeks ago. The pond wasn't frozen at that time, so there were some foggy, misty mornings. Thanks for sending it, Jack - and I'm sorry I didn't get it posted timely.




1 comment:

Jack said...

I was mistaken on when it was taken - it was actually late October.

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...