Thursday, June 30, 2011

This message came from Helen Morrison on W. Shore Road:

I have a beagle-type dog visiting my yard a lot...a young, fixed male. He must belong to someone down near the pond and I am not sure it is a good idea to just let him run loose, for lots of reasons. I wonder if you could put something on the blog or website that it might be a good idea to keep him home...

I totally agree this young fellow could get into lots of trouble wandering about on his own. There's not only lots of speeding traffic, but he could get into something he shouldn't that would make him ill, or tangle with a skunk or porcupine, and we don't want him to get hurt. If you know who may be his owner, mention we are concerned. If he continues to hang out in the area, we will assume he's a stray and we'll contact Cabot's animal control officer.


*****

The Cabot Public Library will be CLOSED on Saturday, July 2nd, for the 4th of July weekend.

Have a wonderful Holiday.

Cabot Public Library

No comments:

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she'...